Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Bitch Can Cook



When I was in Chicago we spent a pretty decent chunk of time in Sable, the restaurant on the ground floor of our hotel. The executive chef is Heather Terhune, who recently got the boot from Top Chef, and according to every article I found about her is a "horrible bitch". Luckily her bitchiness did not spill over into my food, though, as everything I ate was outstanding. The pizza pictured up top housed a plethora of pork belly, green apples, white cheddar and chipotle BBQ sauce. I wasn't sure if I could do it but I ate the whole thing in one bite.


And lookatthisfuckinguy, atop which sat a savory scattering of arugula, roasted garlic, bourbon cherries, blue cheese and duck confit. Confit is a French word which means "sexual assault of the face". It lived up to its definition here.

No comments:

Post a Comment