Tuesday, August 30, 2011

TEN-DAH!!!!!!!!!

My weekend - in the midst of wrongfully fearing the impending wrath of Hurricane Irene - was spent watching countless hours of television & films, drawing pictures of sad Italian girls and having staring competitions with my dog (I win every time). Also, as I'm sure was true with most of you, there was a lot of eating. A LOT of eating.



Here's the start of a gigantic pot of Steak Pizzaiola, which for Italian American purposes I will shorten to Pizzaiol. As all of you know, "pizzaiol" is Italian for "something you put in your mouth that causes you to ejaculate". I experienced the reality of this definition on Saturday. Meat, often a cheaper cut of meat, is left to cook over a long period of time amidst a savory gangbang of tomato sauce, peppers and onions. The result, as you can imagine, is unfathomably tender and flavor infused - giving true meaning to the term "melt in your mouth", which is also how my great grandmother described the prank dentures I casted her out of nutella.

No comments:

Post a Comment