Monday, September 12, 2011

Spoiler Alert: I'm Going To Have A Heart Attack

Down the block from my apartment is Luke's - a bar and grill where if I keep going with the frequency that I do now, I will have an ambulance called for me in the very foreseeable future.

Exhibit A:



It's basically impossible for me to not request cheese on any fries that I order. I tried one time, and I threw up as I tried not to say it. So now to play it safe, I just do it without thinking. At Luke's, they have a delightful habit of putting roughly 65 lbs of American cheese on each order.

And then there's this:


What the fuck is wrong with me that I feel compelled - in addition to the cheese on the fries - to put mayo on my burger. I'm kind of in the midst of a crisis where I'm realizing I might like it better than ketchup? But anyway yeah, what do I really need to say about this thing? Look at it.

Luke's is on the Upper East Side, located on 3rd Ave between 79th and 80th.

No comments:

Post a Comment