Saturday, August 6, 2011


Here is a charming little slab of wood decorated with assorted cured meats and cheeses. This went down at Osteria Morini, which is Michael White's relatively affordable rustic Italian endeavor in Soho, where I had THE BEST FUCKING PASTA I'VE EVA TASTED IN MY LIFE. It was osso bucco filled ravioli. I don't have a photo of it because as soon as it was placed in front of me and the aromas wafted up into my nosepiece I started crying, and my hands were shaking too much to even lift a fork to my mouth let alone operate a digital camera. I had to have my friend spoon feed it to me while I sat there and wept like an infant.

Good news for people that like eating: Morini is participating in restaurant week right now. So go there and manj for an extremely affordable price. Heres the link: http://www.osteriamorini.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment